1. CEO and Chief Physician – Ved Garbha, Jamnagar.
This organization working in the area of Garbha Sanskar and infertility since its establishment in 2016.
2. Director – Garbhopnishad Foundation, Jamnagar formerly Garbh Vigyan Anusandhan Kendra since its establishment 2003
This organization is working in the areas of promotion, training and research in Garbh Vigyan and Garbh Sanskar
3. Chief Physician – Prabhaben Arogya Kendra, Jamnagar since 2000 : An NGO providing free consultation, treatment and Guidance for well being by ‘Ayurvedic Pranali’.
4. Consultant – Kamini Garbhsanskar Kendra,
Rajkot since 2019
5. Hon. Physician and Consultant for “Samarth Bharat”
Project of Vidyabharati at Surat and Gandhidam since 2007
“Samarth Bharat” is a Project based on the idea of an ideal progeny through the ways of Ayurveda
6. Hon. Member Advisory Committee. Tapovan Kendra Of Children University, Gandhinagar since 2020
Research and Paper Presentation
1.SCIENTIFIC INSIGHT OF ANCIENT
ANTENATAL CARE-A PILOT STUDY in 2nd World Ayurved Congress , 2008, Pune
2. SCIENTIFIC INSIGHT OF ANCIENT ANTENATAL CARE-A PILOT STUDY in Mission Ayurved International Conference ,2012, Rajkot.
3.ROLE OF NAAD AND MUSIC IN GARBH SANSKAR at National Seminar at Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
4.ROLE OF YOG IN GARBH SANSKAR at National Seminar at Children University, Gandhinagar
5. ANTENATAL CARE at Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
6.ROLE OF COW MILK AND GHEE at Agricultural and Veterniary University, Anand Organized by Arogya Bharati in 2014
WORKSHOP FOR YOG – ROLE OF GARBH VIGYAN AND GARBH SANSKAR – organized by SVYASA University Bangalore at Singapore, 2014
Ex. Member of Extra Mural Board of Gujarat Ayurved University From 2012 to 2015
- B. A. M. S.( Bachelor of Ayurved in Medicine And Surgery)
- Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar 1999
I have been instrumental in guiding people under Garbh Sanskar in having the Ideal Progeny in about 2000 cases
I have consulted about 5000 couples of infertility
Article in Journal of National Integrated Medical Association in 2004